Posting from the HEART!

The greatest benefit you have as a blogger is all of the opportunities you have to go into the homes of other bloggers and get ideas they are sharing. I have been so blessed by other women that have answered questions I have so freely asked about their pictures. In return, they also have so graciously given me the answers.
I have taken their recommendations and advice on subjects with the upmost seriousness knowing that as mothers, wives, sisters and daughters we have the experiences, well, let's say that some professionals can't exactly speak from the heart on, only from the head.
Today, I post this post to say
I love you and thank you to all
the girls who post with their hearts.
You ARE AWESOME Women & Teachers!
God Bless You All!

*Thanks to The Farm Chicks for suggesting Cath Kidston linens!! I love them!
(Picture Above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment