Flaunt your Red and My Art Studio...

My Red Art Studio
I love my red art studio that I live in most of the day!
There is something about the color red that inspires and excites me,
just makes me feel so good!
It is also a place that I am sit and converse one on one with my FATHER.
Times are hard on all of us but He gives us HIS word to remind us of HIS FAITHFULNESS~
Philippians 4:6-8 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.
Psalm 94:19 When doubts filled my mind,your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.
Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are
or people might think we're stupid.
Jules Feiffer
"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness"
Bill Blass
"Give her two red roses, each with a note.
The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend..”
My grandfather Frank Lloyd Wright wore a red sash on his wedding night.
That is glamour!
Anne Baxter
A printer consists of three main parts:
the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light

0 comments:

Post a Comment