When do you know to give up and quit blogging?

I have been blogging for a year now and I love it! I love to write, to take the pictures, search my heart for ideas! For me, on many days it is the one thing I do that helps me get through the day....... that is the writing of the post. Then the disappointment sets in, I come in later to see the comments on what I have written that day, only to find the couple faithful bloggers posting their sweet comments. I look at other ladies blogs and see 20, 30, 40 and even more comments and wonder how does this happen.
I also am faithful to comment on others blogs, going from blog to blog, not knowing half of them.
Is my computer broke?
Is my blog broke?
Is this just not God's Will for my life right now?
How do you know when enough is enough and quit?
Maybe I should concentrate on something else for the time being.....
Maybe God needs me somewhere else........
And faithful husband, once again, I ask you to please not leave a comment.....
Signed,
Confused

0 comments:

Post a Comment