A New Day....

Thank you so much to all the wonderful ladies who helped me through my "crunch" time yesterday! By the end of the night I had been "softly" reminded to read my profile again to remind myself why I was blogging, I then went went to one of my friends blogs where God told me to "Connect the dots" and then I had a message on a new site that I just joined called Women's Blogger Directory from a lady that wanted to encourage me to start publishing a few of my stories that I have sharing such as the one about my grandmother a couple of days ago.
We are a group of women who ALL have something to offer, that at times get down and discouraged. We depend on each other to lean on in times like these and I am glad that I have each of you!
Life around here has been stressful~ Thanks for letting me not fall and letting go of something precious.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment