A New Adventure & Hobby Lobby Re-do....

Trumpets Please....
Announcing the Arrival of
The Charm House to Vintage Village!!!
I finally made the decision to take the jump and make the first baby step into the real world of "retail"! And it is a big decision based on FAITH for me! I am counting on the Good Lord to take me though it all!
I am so grateful to Debbie at the Vintage Village for being so encouraging and helpful to make this decision an easy and simple one. When I first walked in the door, it felt like home. Each girl decorates their booth with so much care, love and HEART. I knew this is where I wanted to place my ART! It would find its home here with all of the other wonderful vintage trinkets and treasures that I used to create it! I looked and searched for a year, trying to find anywhere or some little place that I felt my art would fit in.
God knew this would be it.
His place, in His timing!
I know this will be a Good Thing ~
Because
God is Good ~ All the Time!
Come Visit us at
2229 Scenic Highway
Snellville, Georgia
And Now for another Hobby Lobby Re-do~
One of their Concrete pieces 50% off
Of course I had to change the colors using Jim Holtz Alcohol Inks
Colors Caramel, Stream and Ginger
I used a cosmetic wedge sponge to apply the Alcohol Inks onto the piece.
I then used another cosmetic wedge sponge dabbing the timber brown StazOn Ink pad
and highlighting the high areas of the piece.
When finished to my liking, I applied a coat of spray varnish!
Hope you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment