One Vintage Hag gives me a tour....

Wow... Did I have an adventurous shopping day yesterday!!!
Debbie, at The VintageVillage contacted me through my blog
and said that she knew my sister Sonya.
Well, I knew who she was immediately because of the trouble (not too bad) they got into during school. They were just great friends having a good 'ol time as kids do in a small town.
Anyways, I immediately got in touch with her and told her we wanted to come and see her.
I passed by this little antique store many times, but because the traffic is SO BAD in Snellville,
I would just pass on by!
WOW, Did I make a big mistake!
Everything that I could think of was in this store!
IT WAS FANTASTIC and so well displayed!
Willy Wonka Candy Store
for the Antique Enthusiast!
Vintage Village
2229 Scenic Highway
Snellville, Georgia 30078
770-978-0013
Debbie (One Vintage Hag)
Sonya (My beautiful and wonderful sister)
and me, (The Charm House Chick)
I had a mission starting out... NO LINENS!!! Oh, I want these so badly!!
I AM LOOKING FOR MILK GLASS TODAY FOR THE PARTIES!
Look... The Ceilings are decorated so pretty!!!
Everywhere you look is decorated with beautiful Vintage trinkets and treasures!
Ok.... Dawn (The Feathered Nest), I have to purchase one of these little baby slips to alter..... This is all your fault!! I have to blame this on someone
My Favorite booth! My kind of Decorating ~ Comfort~
I can't believe all the things in these pictures that I am finding that I NEED!!!
Shabby Chic at its best!!
How much is it? And is it still FOR SALE???
I did not see the TRAY with the little bird on it when I took the picture :(...

Also, Girls I hope you are getting your Collections ready for Monday's

Tour of Collections

Mr. Linky will be ready

Some have asked about Mr. Linky~ All you have to do is put your blog site in and it will link my site to yours....

It is that easy!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment