Weddings and 50 years of marriage....

I am surrounded by weddings and my MOM and DAD's 5oth wedding anniversary! With all this my thoughts go to why some marriages are successful, while others are not. I have two children getting ready to get married and the greatest joy that I believe they could ever have is spending their entire life with that one partner. Life is so short and I could not even imagine having the time to start a new household or even trying to find a new love in my life. But then again Reid and I have been married for 27 years and thoughts of finding a more wonderful best friend, lover and partner just never exist in my mind. The memories we have are forever. For me this song somewhat says it all. My kids laugh at me for loving it so much.... but in life what I want is a man who leads by example for his children, to be with me through all things and be there with me rocking in our chairs on the porch with our pajamas on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment