I caught a Fairy, Jim Holtz Alcohol Ink... Try it, You'll Like it...

My finished Birdie.... Before Birdie... It had a few little chips on it!
Ask for another markdown! My finished BOWL of ChatterBlocks!


During... Because I forgot (like so many times) to take the picture before I started!

Jim Holtz Alcohol Ink

I want to use this "stuff" on everything and anything that I can find! I love it.... I have used it on wood, paper, metal, concrete, plastic... In other words~ It seems to love anything that you apply it to! The finished effect can be anything that your little fingers can dab out~ Yes, I end up using a cotton ball instead of the stamper that comes with it. I just like the effects that the cotton ball gives me! When you first see it on the stand at the craft store, you think to yourself~ "Self, what is this stuff and why is it so pricey for these little bitty bottles?" Being the curious monkey that I am, I had to purchase it, bring it home and try it out. It became one of my favorites immediately! And surprisingly, the little bottle goes on and on and on and on... Just like that EverReady bunny thing. So... the price is a bargain after all!

This is a product that I highly recommend to any artist or crafter. Go to Hobby Lobby, buy yourself some and a little birdie while you are at it (make sure it is 50% off).

YOU will be amazed at the transformation!
Question for my artist and crafting chickadees~
Have you tried this product and what wonderful projects have you made from it?


Also.... Today I will get finished moving into my little "NOOK" at Vintage Village in Snellville!
Tomorrow will bring pictures of a finished little shelving unit,
including this little Fairy that I caught right before I was leaving to go today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment