Pillow Parade...

http://kariandkijsa.blogspot.com/
I have decided to be a part of Kari and Kijsa's Pillow Parade!

So join me and the others as we have a little fun! So, Girls, Let us see those wonderful pillows that fill your homes! The fluffy ones...the frilly ones...the needlepointed ones...the down-filled-fringe trimmed-fabulous little bits of fluff we call pillows that we rely on so many times to come HOME to!

Trying to add a little "Wild West" flare to the sitting room!
I love the down filled feathers!
Those wonderful needlepoint pillows that remind us of
astonishing seasons and give us that amazing resting place to relax and read!
When I lay my head on the pillow at night I can say I was a decent person today.
That's when I feel beautiful!
Drew Barrymore
O bed! O bed! delicious bed!That heaven upon earth to the weary head.~
Thomas Hood, Miss Kilmansegg - Her Dream
And last but not least.... Shall we not forget the most precious of all PILLOWS.....

The RING BEARER'S PILLOW
My heart is ever at your service.
~William Shakespeare

0 comments:

Post a Comment