What If.....

I have been working so hard on Whitney and JD's wedding and it has been so much fun. Going through all of the pictures that have inspired me, I decided to post some for My Make-Believe Wedding! LOL This is so different from the wedding Reid and I had and to be honest I probably would have pitched a fit if my mother wanted to create a handmade wedding or have one on our families farm! I am not sure why things are so different today..... Maybe we desire a surrounding of things that make us comfortable or rather things that make us feel at home and loved. Whatever it is that is driving this trend of DIY weddings, I love it! I am amazed with all of the creative people coming up with some pretty unbelievable wedding ideas. I think I would have really loved being a wedding planner for Vintage and Country Weddings. Maybe one day with the help of some younger women I know, my dream will come true! Hint, Hint......









0 comments:

Post a Comment