Sweet Tweet Swap...



A GREAT big Thank you to Ele for hosting the "Sweet Tweet Swap"! I received my swap from Hope and I want to say thank you for being so incredibly sweet! I know I had a wonderful time putting together her goodie box. For the sweets there was only two things that I could include ~ pink Hersey kisses and pink Reese's cups! I also added one of my domino necklaces, some sweet rose petals, a birdie to sit on her shelves, an ATC card created by one of my favorite artist, an Altered Art Fairy sitting in a birds nest by another one of my favorites and last but not least a wonderful birds nest with three precious eggs! I hope you enjoy it all Hope!
NOTE: If you are not a visitor to Ele's blog, you have to go and visit.... So AMAZING!!!! www.abitofpinkheaven.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment