Home again...

Yes, I am back home! I had my treatment yesterday as soon as I got back and I am trying to allow the meds to kick in! I cannot wait to share with everyone what happened at ART & SOUL! It was amazing.... Everything about it! I loved the class that Lisa Kaus gave! She is an incredible instructor and motivator! I also learned so much about new products available to us. The Art and Soul store was enormous and I must have visited the store four or five times. AND Vendor Night~ WOW..... Could not believe it. The only bad thing about it~ TOOOOO Many people pushing and shoving to see items. I am always the one being pushed back to the back and busy apologizing for accidentally hitting someone. For you that pushed and shoved~shame on you! You can usually purchase an item over the internet, not need to be rude. And while I am at it... Always and I mean always get permission from the artist to take pictures of their work. I was amazed at the women taking pictures and not buying anything from the artist. NOT COOL!
Besides to many people at Vendor Night, everything else was perfect!
I will try to put up some pictures tomorrow!
Hugs,
Yvette

0 comments:

Post a Comment