Bridal Shower~ The many scepters of the Queen....




I had my niece's bridal shower this weekend and we had the best time! Today I wanted to share something that I came up in the middle of the night to present to both of my niece's at their bridal shower before they opened their gifts.
It turned out so cute and everyone loved it!

A splendid adventure happens when the
hearts of friends come together.
E Adams

~The Many Scepters of the Queen~
Lauren, You are now taking one of the biggest steps of your precious life. As Aaron’s wife and the future mother of his children, you will be taking on many scepters as the Queen of your palace.
At this point I present the "LOVE" scepter above!
Always remember no matter how big or small your home is, a home is built with the hearts that reside in it. You will fill it with treasures and memories of the life that the two of you will build together.Lauren, as a Princess of the King, God has given you directions to go by. You will find those directions in Proverbs 31. It is and will be all the guidance that you need to be a Wife of Noble character. Proverbs 31:17 tells us that she set about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for the task. I know you will be keeping a beautiful home. You will dust everything with love so that it will be sparkling when your husband arrives home and when you entertain your guest.
I now present her with a feather duster scepter (purchased a feather duster at Target)!
You will keep your dishes spotless and have them prepared with the best of meals.
I present her with a soap scrubber wand scepter (purchased at Target to match feather duster)!
You will help your husband clean the windows so that you both can wake up to see God’s creation made just for the two of you.
I present her with a window cleaner scepter (purchased at Target to match)!
You will clean places that you a times can probably not bear,
Present her with a toilet cleaner scepter (to match from Target)!
but then you will be glad that you did because You will complete a task that you never imagined just to retrieve a toy for your child.
Present her with a toilet plunger (also to match)!
Lauren, Through all of this your children and husband will praise you and called you blessed! They will shower you with roses and honor you because, Lauren, that is what you will deserve and will have earned.
At this point I am constantly throwing fake rose petals all over her!!!!!
As a Princess of the King, God will say, "Job well done my child as the Queen of your home and As Aaron’s wife, you have honored the Larkin name."
Lauren, Aaron will love you and help you be the woman that God has intended for you to be all this time. We all love you and know that You will daily strive to be the Proverbs 31 Woman that God intends for us all to be.
Love,
Aunt E
This was so much fun! I will tell you that it takes two people to do it,
one to read and one to present!
You want to have someone reading that will put a tremendous amount of emotion to it!
I give God all the honor and glory for coming up with this..... He awoke me from my sleep in the middle of the night and said, "Get up child, I have something for you"!!!
God is Good..... All the Time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment