It's Never Too Late....

I can't seem to stop soaking in information right now!!! All I want to do is learn more about using different ways of using papers, paint, ink, oils! I am like a teenager in school who actually wants to learn! LOL This piece is from my latest on-line class ~ A Colorful Past! I could not resist using this picture of mother and I as she cleans me up from a birthday party! Isn't she beautiful! My hubby always said that he married me in hopes that I would look like her as I aged! ...... Back to the picture and the point of my blog....... The point is no matter what your age, God can take you, teach you and use you to do something mighty! The Charm House, I believe one day if not already is touching people's hearts all across the United States in ways that I don't even know about. I am trying so hard to get God's word through "our" Charm House art! As I make each piece, I try to stay in prayer, praying that it will reach the person that God desires for it to. If you are reading this blog, please keep my little ministry in your prayers! I so believe that God can do the greatest things with even the smallest and weakest of people! He needs all of us serving HIM, so make each moment of your life count!

0 comments:

Post a Comment