“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” Matthew 5:8
Vacation is over and I as so glad to be back home! I am one of those girls that desperately loves a routine of getting up early every morning with my husband, starting the day, eating the same breakfast, the same lunch, and having a special dinner (maybe I made it or he catered it LOL). I spend my day creating, and thinking and then creating more. Some may consider it boring, I consider it my way of serving God. Anyway to my point for the day......... Over vacation, staying in the house that I thought I dearly loved at the beach, I was able to realize that I didn't love it quite as much as I did. Maybe I am getting older or wiser, but the older I get, the harder it is to take care of so much "STUFF". And really that is what it has become to me, "STUFF". We have it up for sale and I have been worrying about whether or not it would sale and if I really wanted it to. All that worrying is worrying me! Well coming home from vacation I decided to let it go, not to worry...... God already knows if that house is going to sale. He knows the purpose of that house, I don't. So here I am again, playing Ms. Know-It-All to God. Instead of worrying, I should be watching out for all of the surprises that He has in store for me today. WOW, I just realized that I probably missed out on so many great things just worrying about "STUFF"!!!! I love being happy and seeing things going right! I have to get a really good God check-up for this attitude starting right this second!!! Gotta go and see what HE has in HIS WORD for me today! YEAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment