My Balcony Garden and Bliss...

I love to get comments, but for some reason I can't seem to stir up very many from you! LOL I know that I have visitors to my blog (I have this wonderful counter) and also WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME~ But, I would also would love to hear from some of YOU and know you were here! If you think you can't leave a comment because you don't have a blog~ WELL YOU CAN! All you have to do is set-up a google account in "my leave a comment section". It is SIMPLE AND FREE. And heck, if something is free now days~ take it!
PaintiPatti requested that I post some pictures of our balcony garden! So here it goes~ I will tell you a little bit about each picture as I go~ Follow me.... Our solution to the Georgia water problem and deer...
Container Gardening up HIGH with us RELAXING more!
The other plus~ The garden is right outside my art studio!
First Tomatoes!!

Is it not wonderful in the South???
Mango Tea with fake strawberries (Hey... I had to do it for the pictures)

Reid and his chimes....
Me and my Trinkets......

Most people that know me well, know that I love rocks. Rocks in any shape and form! The "welcome rock" was left in my garden after a surprise party I had given my SISTER by a lady that had attended. She had written me a wonderful letter thanking me for inviting her and she then told me to go to my garden and look to see how welcome and honored she felt to be in my home! There it was, my beautiful gift - The Welcome Rock that she had made. This has been one of the most thoughtful and sincere gifts I have ever received. I consider her a true Southern Christian Lady in every sense of the way! This rock has been important to me for over 10 years and I am sure it will remain that way for many more!
~ALWAYS REMEMBER SIMPLE GESTURES~
e ADAMS

Seashells~These are some of Chase and Whit's favorites!
Next week I will share pictures of some of mine and tell you why!

BLISS~ noun
the acme of happiness; perfect felicity; heavely rapture.
supremely happy; enjoyable
Create your own BLISS by making incredibly, good choices!
e Adams


PaintinPatti requested that I post some pictures of our "new" balcony garden.
So here it goes~ I will tell you a little about each picture as I post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment