Chase invites us to dinner at their house on St. George...

The view off the porch after dinner ~ So relaxing...

As you can tell Chase's meal (with the help from his assistant Whit) was excellent....

Reid and Danny playing Mancala on the back deck...

Let's Eat....

Chase on the Grill...

Chase invited us to dinner last night and it was wonderful! The house they are being blessed to stay in is a dream! It is on the bay and you can see the sun setting in the evening. I would have never imagined twenty years ago when my father and mother in-love invited us to this beautiful forgotten coast that this would become such an important part of my families memories. I can never thank them enough for creating that memory for us! It was a life changing event for my family!


0 comments:

Post a Comment