Love be my addiction....




"Let Your love be my addiction and may service be my cause."

I have always loved this picture.....
A woman showing her strength to do it during the hard times!
Her strength is not only shown by her arms, but in her face you can also see someone who is going through a struggle.

To me she is saying~
Times are tough, I am going to roll up my sleeves and do the best that I can do.
I will help my husband, my children, my family, my friends and my Country
through these hard times.
Whatever it takes, I can handle it.
We will make it and I will be an important part of my family's success!
If you are struggling today, find something to help you focus on making it.
It can be a quote, picture or anything that helps you to be the strong woman that God desires you to be for your family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment