Tour of Collections~ Boxes and Shelves....

Tour of collections~ Boxes and Shelves

Sign up on Mister Linky Below my post
I love boxes and shelves!!! I don't know what it is about them that I love so much, but if I see one, it usually comes home with me! Maybe it is because they hold my collections so well..... Yes, I think that is it! I can go to the box or shelf and SEE everything that I have! Boxes can create the most wonderful vignettes, they can add height and look good doing it and they are a wonderful conversation piece! Shelves are the same way.... There is so much you can do with one. If they are open in the back, add cloth to match the decor of your room! You can also do this with closed shelves, but I tend to like the wood feeling for my background. However if you decide to use your shelf or box, remember this is a collection you can start easily and it will be a very useful one. Check yard sales, goodwill or thrift stores to pick up shelves/boxes cheaply. Believe me, it has been a very long time since I have paid much for any shelf or box. Look hard and you will find them!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment