The Peasant Princess and Tyra Banks...

Sorry friends.... I don't usually make post like this, but I have to vent! If you don't want to read about my feelings on this issue, please skip to the bottom and see the video.... You will get a blessing from it!
I am amazed and sickened by what is going on with today's children... First of all, let me say that a child is a little person that God puts under our guidance until they leave home. With that, I consider a child basically to be under the age of 18. We have the right to take a cell phone away from them, put them on restriction, basically anything that it takes to raise them into God loving, productive young people! As a parent that is what God commands us to do!

Last night I was watching Bill O'Reilly and watched as Tyra Banks placed Sarah Palin's grandchild's father upon a pedestal. Shame on Tyra Banks for taking advantage of this young man in the first place. What kind of woman takes pleasure in asking a child (especially one without any parental raising) these kind of questions and trashing a family..... If Tyra Banks was any kind of woman, this young man would have never been on her show. This also brings me to another show that she had.... the one on Sex texting. I do not watch Tyra Banks but I ran upon this show as I was flipping through channels and my curiosity on what Sex Texting was got the best of me! She was bringing these girls on saying how wrong it was to be doing what they were doing, yet she was strutting across the TV in a shirt so low cut that said.... "Hey, my door is open, come on in!" What kind of example is that!!! Tyra, if you can't walk the walk~Don't talk the talk! And another thing.... Where are the parents of these children?? My goodness, take your child's phone and check to see what is on it... Having a cell phone is not a right of a child..... We give them the cell phone so they have a way to get in touch with us and to call for help in case they need it!!! Not to commit sin!
My daughter, who is in college, sent me this series of sermons called The Peasant Princess! If you have children~ this is a must for you!! If you are married~ this is a must for you! Pastor Mark Driscoll starts with talking about the history of sex to having a wonderful relationship with you husband. He uses scripture from the Song of Solomon to back up his sermon. You may even be surprised as a parent listening to this series~ You may find out that it enhances your marriage also!

0 comments:

Post a Comment