Santa's Key

Clement C. Moore'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there
.
 
Last night I was in the basement trying to finish a few last projects for my customers. As I looked around the room I spotted a couple of silver keys I had purchased for a special project. It seems as if I forgot all about the special project, even with the keys sitting in my full view! I found this picture on pinterest and thought what a wonderful idea for children without a chimney for Santa to come down.
 


 I immediately rushed to my office and started coming up with a tag for the keys. I had to get this done before I hit the sack!  I hope you like it and can use it for your own key! The poem came and idea came from http://picadillyandcompany.blogspot.com/2011/11/santas-magic-key.html. I just changed the look of the project. She ask that you not use the poem itself if you intend on selling the Santa Key. I found plenty of tarnished silver keys at Target. Now to find those special children without a fireplace to give it to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment