Stepping out of my comfort zone.....

Childhood Friends ~ South Gwinnett High School

This week I am trying something new......

Teaching a large group of women how to create their own piece of ART!

I have had classes for children and enjoyed them, I have had classes for small groups of women and enjoyed them...... Now, it's time to Step Out and teach a large group of women!


I am excited about this class! Most of these women I have known since childhood, actually attending school with them from 1st-12th grade. They are a wild and crazy bunch, so teaching them will be a great experience for me. It will be quite a challenge keeping their attention while they are laughing and talking. I know if I can end the day with these girls having completed their piece, I can teach anyone. It will be a blast Friday at 443 Lakeshore Drive!



0 comments:

Post a Comment