Finding the Inspiration.....

A few more ChatterHangings..... When I am working on my ChatterHangings, I usually work of 3-4 at a time. This allows for the paint / paper to dry on each individual piece as I am working on another. The perfect work day for me is to have three pieces waiting for me in the morning that have been painted and the paper has been glued down the night before. I usually finish these three pieces and also by the end of the day have three more pieces painted and glued to work on the next day.

My inspiration for a piece usually comes from the paper that I use for the background, possibly a Bible verse or quote that I have read that day or sometimes the inspiration comes from the feelings that I am experiencing that day. I think each artist has a different place they find inspiration and I think that an artist is within all of us. The difference between me and someone who says they can't do it...... I broke down the wall that said, "I can't". I picked up a brush and just started, not fearing the final outcome but looking forward to the outcome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment