Waiting for Prince Charming....

Ok... It is so true!!! I love the thoughts of love! Why not, I have my Prince Charming! I knew the first moment I met Reid that HE was the one God had waiting for me! In every respect HE was a Prince Charming and from our first blind date lunch, I knew I was going to make him mine. That day I even called my mother to tell her that I had found the young man that I was going to marry. It didn't take long for me to convince him that I was also the one that HE was waiting for! Within months we were engaged and within a year we were married in a big Church wedding.


So many times today girls and boys settle for less than what God has waiting for them. I always taught Chase to be someones Prince Charming and I always told Whit to wait patiently on her Prince Charming. I can tell you that both found their perfect match not only for them... But, for our family! I truly believe that God has a Prince Charming waiting for every young lady... We just have to teach them to wait upon the Lord for HIM to reveal their

Prince Charming!










0 comments:

Post a Comment