Decorating with boxes and crates.....

I collect boxes..... Any kind of boxes! Cheese crates, Coke crates (NO PEPSI HERE, this is Georgia), I just love old boxes! I use them for everything.... decorating, storing magazines, end tables (stacked on top of each other and books stored like a bookshelf), your options are endless. I use the old individual coke crate to store the goodies that my choir children give me! Can you imagine their little faces when they see the goodies that gave me displayed?? I also display my children's pottery they made when they were younger!
I'm not scared to screw anything to the wall, my thought is that it can be easily fixed when I decide to take it down! Just make sure that when you screw it to the wall to use a stud! Also, just consider using them on a mantle or shelf for more shelving of your smaller finds!
This type of shelf is cheap and fairly easy to find!
Need some?? Come on down to Vintage Village and look me up!
The Charm House!




0 comments:

Post a Comment