Playing in my JUNK again.....


As many of you have noticed, I have not been blogging as much as I like..... If I am not blogging always know that my world is chaos!!! My month has been filled with showers, weddings, a father-in-love that was injured (4 broken ribs and a cracked pelvis) from a terrible fall and a life turned upside down! I am so thankful that I am the type of person that can look at life and have a good laugh about the situation that I/We are in!
Anyways and Anywho..... I was at my niece's wedding Saturday night (which was beautiful and pictures will be posted sometime this week) and I ran into cousin Tara. I have dearly missed Tara and the wonderful conversation that we usually have. We have so much in common and I could talk to her forever! I found out that she also shares the love of blogging and we now will forever stay in touch. I also promised her that I would put up a piece of my latest art. Tara wants me to share my art by hosting an ART Party for her and her friends! Can't wait to meet them all!
So for now..... Pray that I can find my routine again this week, I miss it so bad!!! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment