Show and tell

I finally got a chance to take a photo of my family room.  There are still so many things that I want to do in here but at least it is presentable. 

family roomOne of the hardest parts about being a designer is knowing what you would love to do to your own home but not having the means or the time to actually do them.  Some things that I’m hoping to do in the near future…

1.  Replace the floor lamp in the far corner with a task lamp like this one.

img15m2.  I purposely didn’t show the end table on the other side of the sofa.  You can only see the tip of the corner in the pic.  It needs to be replaced, along with the light fixture that is sitting on it.  I want to replace it with something like this table from Wisteria.w4286-largeAnd this lamp from Ballard Designs.LT769_main3.  I also need to fluff up the bookshelves with new accessories.

The list of “things to do” goes on and on.  I’m hopeful that I can get everything done sooner than later.  We’ll see how that goes.  I’ve got a lot on my plate right now and an even tighter budget due to the little one that’s on the way.   

I hope you all will have a lovely, sunshiny weekend!  This weekend Billy and I will be spending some time in Huntsville with my Mom.  I can’t wait to see her and my brother.  See you all next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment