Did you catch the little things....

So... Did you notice my pool balls on the table or my record holder turned into my filing rack in the last two post?
With Goodwill and Thrift stores popping up everywhere, one can find the most amazing things really inexpensive to decorate with. The children love to play with the pool balls when they visit. So far, no one has been hurt by them.
The record holder turned file holder was simple to make. I found six record holders at a junk store and purchased them all thinking... I can use these for something. Came home, looked at my 45 records, pulled out the E6000 glue and ended up with a "COOL" file holder! Something from nothing! And because I purchased all six for a dollar, gifts for everyone!
If you like something, use it!
It's your home, make it cozy for you and your family!

I Always LOVED Motown!




0 comments:

Post a Comment