Bathing Suit Season.... YUCK!!!

So... I am getting everything ready to pack for Chase and Jackie's wedding in Barbados. Of course going to an Island with beautiful beaches I have to own and wear a bathing suit. I don't know about you, but for me I hate this part of summer. I am not even close to being the shape of any model in a magazine and that includes the PLUS models. I go in, find a suit that says I will look two sizes smaller... What a joke, I don't care about being two sizes smaller, well really I would like that but reality and chances are It's just not going to happen...... Anyways back to the dreaded scene..... I pull up the bottoms, of course I have to go with a tankini' because there is not a one piece swimming suit that will fit this long tall figure, and the bottoms fits pretty dang good. Then it comes to the top...... Don't they realize that if someone is going to wear a swimsuit of this size they are probably a little, scratch that...... probably HUGE in the chest???? The makeshift bra in the swimsuit is a joke when it comes to taking care of my two needs. I finally find one that will have to do.....
To say the least, I will go to Barbados with a swimming suit. But this girl can guarantee you that she put a lot more thought into the cover-up than she did the swimsuit!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment