Almost time for the BIG DAY!

Whitney and JD's wedding is almost here.... Our florist came over this morning and went over everything with me.... Of course we remembered a few extra things we needed, which of course is more $$$$. But at this point our budget has busted its seams. I had my treatment yesterday so I am trying hard to rest and keep quiet. My mind keeps wandering to extra things that I would like to do before the big day gets here. My wonderful cousin Renee called yesterday with her thoughts on what her daughters (the flower girl) dress needed to make it perfect. The dress is a tutu with layers and layers of tulle. Anyway, Renee suggested a paper flower to go at the top. At first I thought it would be way too much, but after making one and placing it where Renee suggested, I liked it. Now Renee is not a crafty/artsy girl, So.... I am really proud of her for coming up with this idea! Even though this wedding is going to be very different from a traditional wedding, I think it will be magical and enchanting for Whit and JD. Can't wait to show you the pictures!




0 comments:

Post a Comment