Kitchen/Recipe Shower Garden Style.....

Whitney's Aunt Betsy hosted Whitney's second shower. All the food was in her pool room, with all of the decorations on the tables being themed with a garden style. It was a perfect day that I will remember forever.


Whitney showing her beautiful corsage that Aunt Betsy made for her!




Me, Whitney and Josie!

My gift for the kitchen/recipe shower!
My mother, Whitney and Lauren Kirk (Matron of Honor)!

Whitney at the table with all the wonderful and delicious food!


One of the many beautiful table settings!

We played the best game! We divided into two teams with each team picking its bride. We were given a large bag of items to decorate our bride. We had the best time!
Lauren Larkin (Whitney's cousin and bridesmaid)
Lauren Kirk (Whitney's cousin and Matron of Honor)

Lauren, Whitney and Lauren!
Beautiful!

Gift opening time with Aunt Betsy by Whit's side...

I like it.....

Aunt Betsy gave Whit this wonderful apron...
I Kiss Better than I Cook....
Jill (cousin), Janie (cousin), Aunt Neta, Whitney and GinGin BettyAnne

Whitney and JD!


0 comments:

Post a Comment