I'm Blogging This..... Part I

Yes, I have to blog about my adventure yesterday with the Southern Belle Georgia Bloggers!
What an opportunity to gather twelve very talented and incredible women. After being together for only a hour, we knew that we were kindred spirits. We had ties that bound us so close together. The love of blogging, art, the love of family, husbands but the tie that was the strongest was our love for the Lord. I felt so blessed as I left Hoschton having met new sisters in Christ that I shared so many interest with. I know this will be the first of many gatherings to come. Thank you ladies for blessing me with a day full of love and laughter!

My treasured little nest necklace from Sharon! Thanks Sharon for taking the time to put this wonderful day together for all of us! Your generosity, time and kindness went far beyond what anyone could have ever imagined for the gathering.

Me and Sharon!

Susan from Art of Mine made this wonderful apron for the event. We were ask to make name tags so that everyone would know each other. Susan's name tag was a walking ad for her wonderful blog. I could believe all the work she put into her beautiful apron. Just a little note.... She had forgot her apron at home (a good way's from our little restaurant) but her loving husband drove all the way back to pick it up for her so that she could share it with us. Love to the fullest! Tomorrow I will share more name tags with you!!! Unbelievable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment