Spook City at Our Home.....

We love Halloween!!! We love the fact that children come to our home and get excited about our decorations, our goody bags and well.... I guess you could say the whole atmosphere! Last year we had over a 125 children come to our home! For Reid and I, that is so awesome! It is a chance to visit with the neighbors, see all our friends and just fellowship with each other!

This year with Pirates being so "hot", we choice to be a Pirate house. This was easy seeing that I had collected Pirate "stuff" for our Beach House. Did you know that you can get fish nets really cheap after they get holes in them from the docks? And I found a great place in Apalachicola to get old flags and other Pirate items!

When I was younger, I remember neighbors doing special things for us! Thinking back, I bet they enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed them! That's what I want to create for all my visitors, a great and safe memory of Halloween as I had!

Hope you enjoy the video!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment