I think it is going to Snow in my Kitchen tonight...

I am forecasting SNOW in my kitchen tonight! I am hoping that I wake up in the morning and the big box of snowmen will magical appear at home on their seasonal shelf. You never know, crazier things have happened around here lately! I had a very good friend, Emily Powell, get me hooked on snowmen one year when we were crafting a few things together. All it took was one snowman and their little twig arms were hooked around mine forever! The only thing I require for me to fall deeply in love with them.... they have to be made by heart and hand! Store bought ones have been replaced, but never the ones that were made with love!
Hopefully later in the day, IF it SNOW'S enough (Reid is in the mood for playing elf), I can show you the SNOWY ledge of the kitchen!!!
signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment