So.. What are you doing for Halloween?




So.... Has this been your big weekend for carving pumpkins or getting ready for your "trick or treaters"? I want you to share your ideas with me.... Leave your comments and blog site so that I can visit you and see what you are up to during this season of the year! This is always a special time for my husband and daughter! As long as I can remember, they have always carved pumpkins together. And now that she is out of state at college (War Eagle!), she still makes that effort to come home and carve her pumpkin with her Daddy! Who would have ever thought that a twenty year old would enjoy that tradition with her daddy so much? Anyways and Anywho.... Happy carving to you and yours and don't forget, leave me your ideas!

signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment