Charm Home Design
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Christmas
»
Christmas Decorations
»
Jewelry
»
The Charm House
»
Yvette Adams
»
Christmas Trees, Hymnals, Jewelry and Bobbins.....
Christmas Trees, Hymnals, Jewelry and Bobbins.....
I am having a little fun in the studio creating Christmas Trees! I have played around with the trees creating all different colors and then putting
German
glass glitter and old
jewelry
around them. It's so fun coming up with something new!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Giveaway at The Charm House...
The Charm House is hosting a Giveaway All you have to do is~ Leave a comment on this post. It is that easy! Please~ If you do not have a blo...
More Tips to Help You Go Green & Save Money...
Like I promised yesterday, here are more ordinary objects to use to save you money and go GREEN!! Most of these items cost less than a coupl...
light, medium or dark
when it comes to hard wood floors do you prefer light, medium or dark? i personally prefer a rich medium wide plank. i do think that each ...
A Lot of THis & A Lot of That
Is it seriously the middle of June!! How does time fly by like that? Filming for Elbow Room ended two months ago but the summer has been b...
inspiration
last week i shared my latest design project with you all. today i thought it would be fun to give you a little insight into my inspiration...
in her memory
i was mia from blogging most of last week because billy’s grandma passed away on tuesday morning. she had gone in for a serious surgery wee...
Santa's List Banner...
I had to make a Santa's List banner with all of our families babies on it! I know they all have to be on the NICE list!!!
What If.....
I have been working so hard on Whitney and JD's wedding and it has been so much fun. Going through all of the pictures that have inspir...
Chase said, " I put the bad in Carlsbad"....
Chase is in Carlsbad, California visiting his girlfriend Jackie and her wonderful family. He e-mailed me today and said that his surroundin...
Weddings and 50 years of marriage....
I am surrounded by weddings and my MOM and DAD's 5 oth wedding anniversary! With all this my thoughts go to why some marriages are su...
Copyright © 2013.
Charm Home Design
Support by
Lingerie Photography
|
Nice Fashion Photography
|
Nice Design Photographers
|
Gallery Bikini Photography
0 comments:
Post a Comment