ATC Swap....

Anna from http://www.frostedpetunias.blogspot.com sent me this wonderful ATC! I love it! Our theme was leaves. This ATC reminded me of raking leaves when I was a little girl and then playing in them. Thanks Anna for bringing back such wonderful memories!



Wow... I can't believe it has been since the 10th that I have posted. Time is slipping away so fast right now. As always, life is good! Even in the valleys I know that the Lord is with me and He has something great waiting on top of the mountain for me! I feel so blessed by the people that surround me and love me. They encourage me, make me smile and are continually building my faith in this world!

Do you have certain people that always makes you look a life in a good way?

Are they a MOM, sister, friend or YOUR OWN husband?

Always make sure that you are the person that God intends you to be and that your attitude so many times determines the attitude of those around you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment