'Bout time for Chatter, Chatter, Chatter....

Finally, I have been able to start creating again! One of my mother's friends gave me the project of creating blocks for her and five of her best friends from High school. I was given very small pictures of places they would hang out, their mascot, school sign, crest and pictures of each girl in High school. I was also given a group picture of the girls from last year. I call my blocks ChatterBlocks because I want them to tell a story about a place or person when people view them. It takes about a week to create a block. I have to make time for creating the block, preparing the block and finishing the block. There are hours of drying time needed to complete each block. But I enjoy the end result, hoping that the person receiving the block enjoys it as much as I enjoyed creating it!


The first group picture of my children since the weddings!!!
I can't believe how happy we are all!
Chase, Jackie, Whitney and JD!


0 comments:

Post a Comment