The house is quiet......


Reid and I woke up this morning to an empty house. JD and Whitney left yesterday for his parent's house before their final semester at Auburn starts. I look back on the holidays and I am shocked at how much we accomplished for the wedding. At this point I think everything is finished with the exception of hiring a string quartet for the ceremony. We met yesterday with the florist (which is also a dear friend of mine) and he started the meeting with a wonderful story board! Besides JD and Whit, the flowers will make the wedding so magical!
I finished designing the "Save the Date" cards and sent them to the printers! The card showing IS NOT the final card. When we receive them and send them off, I will show you the card they picked to send! Hint.... It matches their invitations!!!
All this being said..... It is with hopes that my life will be a little more calm and I can start blogging more. We will see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment