Junkin' & Creatin'.....

I have enjoyed watching fellow bloggers create cute pieces from spare dishes. cups, glasses, etc. So of course I had to try it! I have never seen anyone use a coffee cup and I thought the addition of a little handle would be so cute! After a very successful (almost to good) trip to Goodwill, I was able to find a number of pieces in which only one of a set was available. (I find it very hard to break up a set of four of more to use as my art no matter how cheap it is.) At this point I have only assembled one piece. Asking what kind of glue???? E 6000 of course! I thought I would save the rest for one of my classes to use a filler for when paint is drying! For me, this was a very inexpensive project that I know I will benefit greatly from its use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment