Road Trips and the Zoom Lens....

Do you have a ROAD TRIP that you can't wait to take? Well.... I have a trip from Atlanta to St. George Island, all back roads, that I love it! The camera sits by my side waiting for those moments that my car has to come to a stop and get that special picture. You never know what it might be, some child sitting on a railroad track across a creek fishing, longhorn bulls in a old cribshack with their heads out the window or simply a beautiful arrangement of clouds across the wheat fields. You are thankful for the zoom because without it you could not get that great picture without trespassing. Or maybe with that zoom we are trespassing..... Who knows??? But to capture that wonderful moment and take it home with us! For me the picture of this old car is the definition of "bliss". Bliss~ complete happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment