ATC Valentine & Directions...

This is the Valentine that I gave my Sweetheart last year! It is an Altered Art Trading Card. To make it, I scanned one of my vintage bingo cards and made it into a smaller scale to fit onto my ATC (altered art trading card). I then copied it onto a khaki colored paper, cut and sanded the sides and then I inked the sides to make it look even older. I then took two old pictures of us growing up dressed as sailors which was a perfect fit together (how amazing that we were always a perfect fit together). I ran them through photoshop to scale them to size and clean them up. I then copied them to a matte photo paper and then cut them out just like you would a paper doll. I decided to use Pop dots to make the photos pop up. I then made a ticket that said, "You won my Heart" on my computer using printshop. I attached the ticket and the jewels. Used a little more inking for aging and put an eyelet in the side to add some more bling. Before I added the bling, I decided to coat the card with a coat of beeswax for more aging. I allowed some of the beeswax to bead for effects. For more color I wanted to use red beads, heart and dice to finish off my project! To say the least ~ Reid loved it! But being Reid~ He loves everything I do! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Valentine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment