Christmas Tour 2008...

Thank you for joining my family on the virtual tour of our home.
I hope you enjoy it and are blessed by being on our blog.
I will remember YOUR MIRACLES... Psalms 77:11
Merry Christmas
When looking at our Christmas Tree, you will find handmade ornaments made by our children at Vacation Bible School to Christopher Radko. I love having all of them mixed together and having my tree tell a story of our adventures. Reid and I had been dating two weeks when I gave him our first ornament. I knew the moment I met him we would be together forever!
Sweet Baby Jesus!
A gift from my husband's sister the first year we were married!
A worm in the tree made from toilet paper rolls! So Fun!!
The Christmas Moose and the following Santa were handmade by a local artist. They were gifts to my children from their grandmother. She collected a fur hat from my husband, my sisters bridesmaid dress that she had used in our wedding, jewelry from our grandparents, a blazer from their grandfather ... Well, you get the picture! Both pieces are full of heirloom pieces from their past! What a great gift!
Norma DeCamp Santa
Some of the light fixtures in our home are actually outdoor fixtures. I really liked them and decided to use them. We hung this one upside down to take advantage of the loop.
My mother, knowing how much I love Christmas,
is always starting me a new collection or either buying me a new Santa!
This is the Lenox Collection...
A few of our hand carved Santa's...
My new JOY banner...
The Beach Study Room.....
My son's Nutcracker collection...
Using an old trunk for the Santa bears...
Dee Gann Santa in an old sled...
This is a handmade Santa that is amazing!!
Recycled Art to the fullest!
This is in my bathroom and I am amazed at how many
people drop coins into the bucket at Christmas!
After stumbling on my breakfast room chairs,
I decided to hang them and place a Santa and bear on them!
Finding a place to hang a snowman wherever I can, on the edge of my kitchen door.
My son gave me these beautiful snowman spoons for Christmas two years ago.
I decided I need to show them off this year!
This poor Christmas tree had seen its day, but I decided to keep using it.
I decided to place my handmade "antique looking"
Santa's in the places where the limbs were missing.
You could never tell there was a problem with the tree! Using an old ironing board to show our Family Village!
This is a great project ... all you need is scrap wood, paint and someone to cut the wood for you!
I picked up the gumdrop trees and the village people at the dollar store.
This was really a fun tree. I ran slinky's all through it and
then I let red and blue cable lights start at the top and fall where they may.
A very dear friend made me this throw! It stays here all year long!
This Christmas tree holds all of the ornaments that my grandmother gave me.
Bear, our helper is ready to go!
Our Favorite Nativity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment