Getting Ready for Christmas Rush...





With things being slow on Ebay and ETSY I thought I would take the time to work on my studio. I actually decided to move it into another bedroom that was larger and had access to a patio. This was the room that I spent the most of my day in and I decided that it should be the bigger bedroom seeing that my children no longer lived at home.......... big step for me! At first it seemed selfish of me, but then I thought it seemed very reasonable and logical! If art is my life then I need to be comfortable in my surroundings! So...... here it is! I went to the basement, pulled out the boxes and found some of my old favorite things (and yes, many belonged to my children), put up some of my favorite artist pieces and WOW did I have the best time decorating! I still have to get my desktop. I really want something that looks old, but is still stable and long........... Hmmm..... have to get Hubby to work on this project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment