Chase turns 1!

wreath copy

Last week Chase turned one, and this past weekend we threw him a “Backyard Barnyard” birthday bash.  It was so much fun.  I never realized how much goes into planning a birthday party.  It was a lot of work but so worth it. 

chase 1 copy

I got a lot of ideas for the party off of Pinterest and I also found some invites on Etsy that I recreated on photoshop.

Chase1

I kept the food pretty simple.  The menu included pigs in a blanket, “pasta pigtales” (pasta salad), watermelon on a stick, a veggie patch and chicken nuggets.

food 1

For his party favors I bought 3 packs of bubbles from the Dollar Tree and made custom “Baaa Baaa Baaables” labels.

favors

I opted for cupcakes in lieu of a cake.  For the toppers I went with a combo of itty bitty flags and circle toppers.

Chase47

cupcake1

And this is Little Bit’s face after his first cupcake.  Don’t let him fool you.  He loved it!

Chase5

He is on this funny face kick right now and his puffer fish face cracks me up.

Chase19

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Man!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment