Moving Day...


I have the seven year itch! Some people handle this in different ways, I seem to handle it by nesting in a new environment (that sounds so much better than picking up and moving)! We have lived in three terrific homes, all being very different in their style and me decorating them in the same way – eclectic!
Well, the seven year itch is here, I look around and decide this move will have to be at a much smaller scale. I love the land we live on~ we live on a lake, with rock croppings, wild azaleas, buckeye shrubs, huge trees, and plenty of wildlife. And what is so amazing, this is in a development! The first time we both have lived in a neighborhood and we kind of like it!
Back to the moving….. So it was decided, the move will be……… drum roll……… my studio! From one end of the house to the other! I never knew what a mess it would be, but I also didn’t realize the supplies I would find! It satisfied my itch! I think at my age, this is totally enough moving every seven years! I know I will enjoy my new surroundings! I love the color red ~ it energizes me and I especially love seeing all my supplies better on the shelves than stacked on the floor. And the bonus, it faces the lake with doors to open out onto God’s Creation! This will be good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment